Gas Spit Roaster Hire
GAS SPIT ROASTER HIRE
Using a gas spit roaster is a much easier way to cook a whole beast than the traditional charcoal spit roaster. Here's why:
- A gas spit roaster comes with a large dome lid and racks inside to mount the beast on so there is no need to visit your butcher to get the beast spiked.
- It's simple to use - just place the meat on the rack inside the spit roaster, start the burner, shut the dome lid and let it do the cooking for you.
- There are fewer chores to do with no need to tend to the turning of the spit roast and looking after the right heat and fire.
- Cooking time is faster using a gas spit roaster compared to the charcoal spit since this method is not bothered by environmental factors such as wind and rain.
- Cooking is not messy and no smoke is produced.